- NMN is a Precursor to NAD+
- NAD+ levels decline up to 50% by middle age associated with physical decline, muscle and hearing loss, fatigue and cognitive decline and other age-related issues.
- TAKE NMN to replenish NAD+
Who should take NMN?
- Adults looking to Promote Longevity and Youth.
- Adults who are Mentally Stressed, Fatigued, have Muscle, Eyesight & Hearing Loss & Cognitive Decline.
- Adults who Need Cellular and Physical Energy.
- Great for all Adults ( highly recommended for anyone 40+ )
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is an active, cutting-edge form of vitamin B3 and is a precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). NAD+ is found in every cell in your body and involved in and is essential for hundreds of many critical metabolic processes including energy metabolism, DNA repair and gene expression. NAD+ levels decline with age and by middle age, levels have fallen to half their youthful levels. This decline is thought to be associated with accelerated physical decline and the onset of age-related diseases like muscle and hearing loss, fatigue, and cognitive decline. As a direct precursor to NAD+, supplementing with NMN can restore NAD+ levels and prevents age-related physical decline. Unlike other active B3s, such has niacin and nicotinamide riboside (NR), NMN is rapidly converted to replenish NAD+ blood levels and has a greater range of metabolic applications in the body.
160mg per vegetarian capsule, 1-2 daily. Non-GMO, Wheat, Gluten and Dairy Free, GMP Quality.