Main Shipping Terms
- FREE economy shipping on orders of $99 CAD or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada and the United States excluding remote & difficult to serve locations (more information in sidebar). Orders below $99 are subject to a $12.95 economy shipping fee.
- Shipments outside of Canada and the United States are considered "international". For these orders, you will be send an email to choose the shipping method and applicable shipping fees after you place your order.
- All orders typically require 1-5 business days of processing time prior to shipping unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- There may be exceptions which cause your order to be delayed, such as with product shortages from suppliers. When this happens, you will be notified via email.
Shipping fees are subject to change. Orders may qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added.
Orders typically require 1-5 business days of processing time to be picked, packed and prepared for shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product page of the item(s) you've ordered.
Our standard Economy Shipping is free in Canada and the United States (excluding remote & difficult to serve locations) when your order value is over $99. Economy Shipping will deliver your package using standard shipping methods. Orders below $99 are subject to a $12.95 shipping fee. We ship using multiple delivery partners.
Express Shipping is a premium service available to orders shipping in Canada and the United States (excluding remote & difficult to serve locations) that is provided by our shipping partners. After leaving our warehouse, our shipping partners will prioritize your package and work to deliver it as quickly as possible.
This service is currently available upon special request only. Please contact us to find out more.
Difficult To Serve Locations
These are certain locations which may incur additional delivery time and may be less frequently served by our delivery partners.
Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added. We are currently unable to accept returns from these select locations. If you have a problem with your order, please respond to any of your order update emails or contact us here.
Our customer support team will be happy to help!
Remote Locations excluded from Free Shipping*
Most remote locations are locations that Canada Post refers to as "Air Stage Locations" - locations where mail must be airlifted more than 6 months of the year. We may charge for shipping on orders to remote locations.
* Orders may qualify for additional shipping charges depending on the size and bulk of the order. Customers will always be contacted before any such charge is added. We are currently unable to accept returns from these select locations. If you have a problem with your order, please respond to any of your order update emails or contact us here. Our customer support team will be happy to help!
Estimated Delivery Times within Canada
Refer to the table below for our estimated delivery times via Canada Post. Note that this does not include processing time as describe on this page.
Our free shipping typically uses the most economical method of shipping, listed as Regular Parcel below.
Low-cost and reliable
|Local: 2 business days
Regional: up to 5 business days
National: up to 9 business days
Fast and cost-effective
|Local: next business day
Regional: next business day
National: 2 business days
Our fastest delivery
|Local: next business day
Regional: next day
National:next business day
For shipping times and details outside of Canada and USA, visit this page: Shipping Options.
After you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email with available shipping options and pricing to choose from.
Should the need arise to cancel an order after you've placed it, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Order cancellation is a time-sensitive action, so please do get in touch with our customer support as soon as possible. You can request a cancellation via email and we will get back to you during our business hours of 10am 4pm PT:
Phone: 1-866-220-7218 ext 216
Contact Form: Click here.
*Ensure that you include your order number in your email or have it handy when you phone.
Please note, that once your order moves into the processing stage in our warehouse, we may no longer be able to cancel it. Should this be the case, we can help facilitate a return upon delivery.
Our goal at ShopAlive.ca is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your shopping experience. We accept returns on unopened products within Canada and the United States for most items within 14 days of the date you received your order. To initiate a return, please submit a contact form here and include your order number, item(s) to be returned, and the reason for the return. A ShopAlive.ca customer support representative will contact you to complete the process. Certain items, such as perishable items, cosmetics, intimate or sanitary goods, personal care items, gift cards, and clearance items are not eligible for a return. We also cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories:
- ALL Sports Nutrition
- Inno-Breast & Balance
- Firm N Gro'
- ALL Bell Products: (Customers to contact manufacturer directly for any returns)
- Red Reishi Mushroom
- Vision Therapy Pin Hole Glasses
- Aqualin Moisturizing Gel
- Nutra Cleanse
- Packaged Bulk Food and Teas
- Strauss Heart Drops
- Detox Foot Pads
- ALL Appliances: books, stainless steel water bottles, Neti Pot, etc.
- Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- Wedderspoon Manuka Lozenges
- Chinese Cough Syrup (King-to Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa)
- Probiotics, Flax Oils, Barlean's Fish Oils (we cannot accept returns on unopened refrigerated products due to temperature control issues).
- Any items marked as non-refundable on the product page.
Please contact us if you have any questions so we can help ensure that your experience at ShopAlive.ca is a pleasant one. We are here to help you whether you are an existing customer, new customer, purchasing or returning. It is our Mission to “Change the world through healthy living and by putting YOU first.”
For international orders (outside of Canada and US) returns and refunds are generally not accepted, except for special circumstances such as quality issues. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipping. Please contact us if you require more assistance.
Correspondence and Communications
Please note that although we provide a translation tool on our website for multiple languages, our primary correspondence will be in English. This includes conversations in both email and phone calls.