RespirActin® is a pleasant-tasting herbal liquid that opens the airway and soothes the throat. It contains no ephedra, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. RespirActin® helps clear up the “drips” from swimming in chlorinated pools!
- Works immediately to balance the respiratory system
- Aids in relieving symptoms of allergies, asthma, hay fever, cough and cold, and other respiratory disorders
- Provides clearer breathing, better blood oxygenation, and longterm relief from chronic respiratory conditions
- Aids athletes when taken 20 minutes before a workout
Feels like you can’t breathe? Need the Puffer constantly? Stuffy nose at night? Constant Infection? Respiractin, is a century-old liquid herbal remedy that works to open up the airways, providing clearer breathing. REAL STORY: “Alice has a customer who used the puffer 3 or more times a day. After using Respiractin for 10 months, she only had to use the puffer 3-4 times in the 10 months!” You don’t have to suffer from allergies or asthma anymore! RESPIRACTIN – This is a pleasant-tasting herbal liquid that naturally and effectively opens up the airways and soothes the throat. Respiractin provides fast relief from asthma, COPD, allergies, hay fever, coughing, running nose, and scratchy throats. Respiractin can also aid athletes by providing freer breathing, providing valuable anti-oxidant protection, and may aid in delivering oxygen to the tissues – contains no caffeine, ephedra, or alcohol.
Shake well before using. Take on an empty stomach.
- For allergies, hay fever and congestion: 1 Tablespoon (1/2 oz.) morning and evening.
- For chronic conditions: 2 Tablespoons (1oz.) morning and evening.
Purified water, rosemary, honey, witch hazel, fenugreek seed, black seed, king solomon seed, ginseng powder, damiana leaves, marshmallow, sage, juniper berries, chamomile flowers, cloves, spearmint, cinnamon, thyme, potassium sorbate.