Why Glasses Don’t Help:
- Glasses are 20 times over-powered when reading or writing since they are fitted for 20 feet and beyond.
- Prescription glasses cause stress and strain, which contributes to increase in myopia (shortsightedness), presbyopia (longsightedness) and astigmatism.
- You are always dependent on your prescription glasses.
- You need to frequently upgrade your glasses to higher prescription and thicker glasses over time.
- Glasses serve as an eye-crutch, preventing natural vision therapy (similar to physio-therapy).
- Nobody wore glasses and return to perfect vision