DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Directions: Adults, adolescents, and children over 6 years old: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – Whole Cell, 17.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – Whole Cell, 11.75 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – Whole Cel,l 7.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – Whole Cell, 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) – Whole Cell, 2.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) – Whole Cell, 2.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) – Whole Cell, 2.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – Whole Cell, 500 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus (HA-137) – Whole Cell, 250 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients:Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, pectin), ingredients used to maintain the viability of live microorganisms (skim milk, sodium ascorbate, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose, yeast extract), inulin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, egg, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), artificial colour, or fillers.
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.